Add to Calendar
June 1, 2022 @ 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm
Celebrate Pride Month with the L-SETAC Diversity in Science Committee (DISC) – Event 1
Understanding 2SLGBTQIA+ communities – and how to create Allyship!
- Online workshop presented by Jeremy Dias and the International Day of Pink–the day for queer and trans celebration, advocacy & education (see attached poster and bio).
- Join us for an educational conversation on the lived experience of members of 2SLGBTQIA+ communities. Attendees will learn the history behind Pride, and what they can do to support queer and trans folks in their community.
- Date: June 1 – 6:30-8:30 pm EDT – on Zoom
- Fee: Free event – donations will be collect to support the International Day of Pink (Learn more at: dayofpink.org)
- Please register here and the Zoom information will be provided.